COUPLES WHO LEARN TOGETHER, STAY TOGETHER!
THAI MASSAGE WORKSHOP FOR COUPLES (OR FRIENDS)
*An exclusive My World Registry Gift Experience by Cassandra Wheeler*
ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
* Come learn how to perform basic Thai Massage, for couples or friends!
* A massage session is a moment to slow down, to tune in, to have self-awareness, self-love of any part of you that may need attention, and love that part of the body. Couples/Friends massage takes it to the next level by adding a beautiful, nurturing mutual experience of giving and receiving. Make time for yourselves, make it a priority and then a habit. The best gift is the one that keeps on giving.
* Join us to learn and practice a fun and simple way to connect with one another following a Thai Massage sequence involving rocking and leaning techniques, relieving tension and relaxing both participants.
* Walk away with a simple and fun way to connect with others in a healing, kind loving way. Relieving tension, stress, feeling good giving and receiving. So much love, such a Win-Win.
LOCATION: Desert Lotus, 296 SW Columbia Street Suite D1 (upstairs in the Brooks Building on the Corner of Columbia and Simpson)
DATE & TIME: Friday February 14, 2020 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm (Happy Valentine's!)
PRICE: $125 per couple
*Only 4 spots available*
ABOUT THAI MASSAGE
A massage style and experience like no other massage modality out there, and one of the most effective for great reasons:
"Thai Yoga Massage is a holistic therapy where the human being is seen and treated as an ever-changing network of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects that all influence each other.
Its primary aim is to restore and balance the body’s energy system which comprises of a multitude of energy lines that run through the body. These energy lines cannot be seen by most people, but it is possible to feel them. They are part of many Eastern healing traditions. In the West the Chinese acupuncture meridians are the most well-known version.
The vital life force that is called Prana in Sanskrit, Chi in Chinese and Ki in Japanese, travels through these meridians, supplying the body with the energy that is necessary for its survival and healthy functioning.
Due to physical or emotional trauma, bad posture or harmful habits and beliefs this energy can get trapped or blocked, causing physical and emotional dis-ease. Thai Yoga Massage with its amazing multitude of techniques and adjustments can release these blockages and bring the body back to its natural equilibrium where balance and well-being are present."
"Around 2000 years ago Thai Massage was brought from India to Thailand along with Buddhism. Since then it has been practiced, developed and handed down through the generations. It was never seen as just massage but as a spiritual practice, and until fairly recently mostly practiced in wats, the Thai Buddhist temples."
* If you prefer to have a Thai massage session instead or learning, we welcome you! It's one of the most pleasant, balancing and restorative massage experiences there are out there and not widely available here in Bend, OR. Get it from the best! To purchase Thai treatments or private massage sessions with Cassandra simply Contact Us and let us know.