SELF-MASTERY: THE PATH TO FITNESS FOR LIFE (1 Month Jumpstart )
* A My World Registry Exclusive Experience *
Creating new habits as an adult is certainly hard work, but it is the most beneficial and long-lasting self-evolution you can bring in. The results of this experience will be your own credit and not your trainer’s. If you feel you’ve tried it all and still have not found a strategy that works for you, now is a great time to explore a fresh approach.
· A sovereign self-care experience at a deep level, not your spa treatment type
· A no-system, revolutionary approach to fitness and self-care guidance that teaches YOU to understand your own body’s needs, by way of identifying your core drive to be the best version of yourself.
· Fitness for life begins with self-truth: Identify your true core drive for Life-long Fitness, then stick with it
· Practice Accountability, Direction and Truth for a Fitness Strategy for Life
· Focus on your individual reasons to find the best routines that feel perfect for you, now and for a lifetime.
· Understand your body’s personal language, really listen, be empowered to make decisions for yourself.
· Understand and conquer the hidden blocks that prevent you from putting yourself first for good.
· This work enables you to rely on your self-awareness and self-reflection that will support you in ALL areas of your life.
who is it for
This experience is most beneficial for individuals who:
• Have a strong desire to get truly fit, feel consistently better, and improve their health but lack direction of where to start;
• have tried to get into an exercise routine but have repeatedly been unable to stick with it or be consistent with it;
• are unsure of what to do or how to effectively adapt when there are lifestyle changes;
• feel strong negative emotions about not exercising regularly;
• feel like they’re not good enough, consistent enough, determined enough, responsible enough, fit enough or __________ enough.
• Want to go from (non-medical) chronic fatigue to real life.
HOW IT WORKS
• Cinnamon will help you assess your current state and match your perceived goals with your true path to fitness, focusing on establishing customized self-care routines that evolve as needed
• Cinnamon will introduce you to tools, practices and resources that may not commonly be associated with fitness and health, yet are integral to the success of achieving your true goals
• For one entire month, Cinnamon will be your mentor, instructor, accountability and support coach, with the sole goal of illuminating your internal and previously hidden motivations to help you understand how to make fitness/self-care a non-negotiable part of your life.
• For this experience you will need to have access to your own workout facilities, whether you plan to workout at home or at a gym. This is not a physical workshop, it is training from within so that you can stick with any fitness practice you choose.
• A Notebook or Journal of your choice for self-exploration exercises
- One on one support, guidance and accountability
- 1.5 hr Assessment/on-boarding meeting during the 1st week (Bend, OR area locals only), or on a video-call via Zoom
- A weekly 30 min check-in call for next three weeks to troubleshoot any issues with meeting goals, tweak routines, and provide additional tools and support
- Consistent accountability and support for creating your new, no-system physical fitness/self-care routine
- Trouble-shooting and listening to where and when desired changes are not sticking
- Introduction to foundational tools/practices/resources to support changes that create responsibility and true choice
- Your First Steps to Self-Mastery workbook in printable format that you can come back to and revisit throughout time, to help clarify your goals and motivation. It's a keeper!
what you gain
• True awareness of what your body needs and how to listen to it
• Simple yet effective techniques to put in your toolbox of self-care/fitness/health
• An initiation to self-mastery by means of self-acceptance, self-awareness, and by facing all that holds you back in the light of self-responsibility and accountability