fitness & self-care as a long term practice - 3-month program
* A My World Registry Exclusive Experience *
A deeper commitment means a higher chance for deeply rooted new foundations! If you’ve already done our 1-month jumpstart program and want more support to solidify your new habits for life, or if you’re ready to give yourself a solid 3 months to set fitness in your life as a long-term practice, this program is for you. Enjoy 3 months of one-on-one exploration, accountability and support for understanding and setting fitness and self-care as a long-term practice for YOU.
If you feel you’ve tried it all and still have not found a strategy that works for you, now is a great time to explore a fresh approach. Creating new habits as an adult is certainly hard work, but it is the most beneficial and long-lasting self-evolution you can bring in. The results of this experience will be your own credit and not your trainer’s.
This exclusive offer requires your full intention, self-truth and self-commitment, plus an investment of $699 (that's only $58.25/week!)
This is a deep dive into understanding how and why fitness/self-care is about taking ownership and responsibility for your body and how you want to feel in your life. We will explore why habits have not stuck in the past, as well as identify core beliefs and values around the self, what self-care actually is, and why fitness is a part of it. Experimentation with tools and identification of resources will help you create your own unique fitness and self-care routines that evolve with you as a life-long practice and spiritual connection. Learn about embodiment (coming back to) and how fitness is a reflection of a spiritual practice to keep your body prepared for what may happen.
who is it for
• have a strong desire to get fit, feel better, and increase health but lack certainty about where to start or are looking for a different way;
• have fallen out of love with their current exercise routing or are unsure what to do when there are lifestyle changes;
• feel strong negative emotions about not exercising regularly and do not resonate with the current fitness paradigm;
• would like to take the understanding of their current practice deeper, connecting it to truly lasting motivation and purpose.
• For this experience you will need to have access to your own workout facilities, whether you plan to workout at home or at a gym. This is not a physical workshop, it is training from within so that you can stick with any fitness practice you choose.
• A Notebook or Journal of your choice for self-exploration exercises
• One on one support, guidance and accountability
• 1.5 hr Assessment/on-boarding meeting during the 1st week (Bend, OR area locals only), or on a video-call via Zoom
• Two 1.5hr video calls via Zoom every other week (after initial one) plus Monday through Friday emails. In person is great if you are in Bend, OR.
• A 30 minute check in call during in-between weeks, to troubleshoot any issues with meeting goals, tweak routines, and provide additional tools and support
• Overview of what fitness/self-care really is, and what is not
• Consistent accountability and support for creating your new, no-system physical fitness/self-care routine
• Trouble-shooting and listening to where and when desired changes are not sticking
• Introduction to integral tools/practices/resources to support changes, create responsibility and true choice
• Identifying your why, taking ownership and responsibility, and identifying other changes necessary to support physical fitness/self-care
• Exploration into why habits haven’t stuck in the past, i.e. core believes about self and physical fitness/self-care
• Understanding physical fitness/self-care as a life practice and spiritual connection
• A pdf format for a workbook that you can come back to over and over again to help clarify your goals and motivation. It’s a keeper Your first step for self-mastery.
how it works
• Cinnamon will help you assess your current state and match your perceived goals with your true path to fitness, focusing on establishing customized self-care routines that evolve as needed
• Cinnamon will introduce you to tools, practices and resources that may not commonly be associated with fitness and health, but are integral to the success of achieving your true goals
• For three months, Cinnamon will be your mentor, instructor, accountability and support coach, with the goal of illuminating your internal and previously hidden motivations to help you understand what fitness and self-care are truly for and how they serve your purpose
what you gain
• True and deep awareness of what your body needs and how to listen to it.
• Simple yet effective techniques to put in your toolbox of self-care/fitness/health to keep you in alignment with your intentions.
• An initiation to self-mastery by means of self-acceptance, self-awareness, and by facing all that holds you back in the light of self-responsibility and accountability.
• An understanding of the importance of fitness/self-care in relation to the larger scope of your life.
BUY NOW, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE GIFTED THIS EXPERIENCE JUST ADD IT TO YOUR REGISTRY BY GOING TO THE TOP RIGHT COLUMN AND SHARE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!