DIEN CHAN ZONE - FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY
* A My World Registry Exclusive Experience *
This incredibly nourishing My World Registry exclusive experience includes:
- A Wellness Consultation (a short intake form will be sent to you upon purchasing the experience)
- A 60 min facial reflexology session targeting your main areas of concern
- Customized aromatherapy experience during your session
- A Follow Up Check-up via phone or email for further recommendations as needed
- Personalized instructions and a facial map for continued self-work for 30 days following your initial session, to enhance results
You may have this experience in the comfort of your home, or you may come to Bella's studio space in Midtown Bend, OR.
Facial Reflexology AKA Dien Chan Zone is not a cosmetic facial treatment but rather a wellness approach that focuses on addressing health concerns by stimulating the corresponding organ systems as they are mapped on your face. Much like mainstream foot reflexology, but on your face!
Dien Chan Zone® is a Facial Reflexology modality original to Vietnam that was adapted and refined to Western culture in a school in Italy. Incorporating principles and teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), it treats symptoms in the body via stimulation of zones on the face to repair and prevent imbalance of any kind and can be used both on its own or as a compliment to alopathic measures. Due to its proximity to the brain, in terms of response— it is considered to be the fastest acting of all Eastern Therapies. Based on the knowledge of the other forms of reflexology that we have receptors on our skin corresponding to internal organs and our muscular skeletal system, when stimulated on the face we activate the body’s own innate wisdom and capacity to self-heal & self-regulate its functions through a response to the areas our body is in need of attention. The facial reflexology treatments are deeply nourishing and offer incredible, often immediate results. Each session is tailored to your specific needs.
* A short form to be filled out prior to session in which you will indicate your main areas of concern.
* If having this experience at home, please provide and ensure an uncluttered, open space to allow provider ease of movement and action during session, as well as a small counter-top or table space for setting supplies and tools.
Experience available for scheduling as follows:
Mondays and Wednesdays 10am to 2pm and 4-7pm
Tuesday and Thursdays between 4-7pm
Weekends between 10am and 6pm
[BLACKOUT DATES: March 9-10 & 17-21, 2019]
The products and services offered are not offered as a treatment or a cure for any medical conditions, but only for improving or maintaining the quality of life on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. The content is provided for informational purposes only. The information + descriptions are not medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the content of the website. Clients should consult their health care professionals on any matter related to their health, and let your doctor know if you do use complementary health care products, vitamins or any other products. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
BUY NOW, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE GIFTED THIS EXPERIENCE JUST ADD IT TO YOUR REGISTRY BY GOING TO THE TOP RIGHT COLUMN AND SHARE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!