**** Cooking Class of your choice good for up to 4 people. Bring your favorite friends! ****
There are 3 classes to choose from, please select your option from the drop-down on the right hand column:
1) BREAKFAST BUFFET
2) SOUP & SALAD
3) THE INCR-EDIBLE EGG
BREAKFAST BUFFET Cooking Class:
Many believe Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! On rushed weekday mornings it’s easy to overlook breakfast, and we could all use some quick and easy breakfast ideas. And on the weekends, breakfast can be a celebration of delicious foods - and a time for the whole family to be together.
This class will provide quick and easy recipes (including ones you can freeze). They are fun eats that are sure to become favorites in your household!
Class Includes: Materials List & Recipes
- Breakfast Burritos: A balance mix of egg, vegetable and cheese rolled up into a tortilla. These freeze well and can be reheated when needed. *Tofu can be substituted here, cheese omitted or vegan cheese substituted. Gluten free wraps, corn tortillas or no wrap are also options.
- Homemade Waffles with Fruit Compote: A fun weekend treat. Double the recipe, and freeze for busy weekdays. *Gluten free & Vegan options also available.
- Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Cookies: Delicious cookies that you can make the night before and hope they make it till breakfast! Quick and easy and oh so simple.
- Breakfast Potatoes: Make a big batch on Sunday and eat them throughout the week. Potatoes are versatile and last well in the fridge as leftovers. Add them to eggs, sauteed greens or breakfast meats and you have a hearty and quick meal at your fingertips.
THE SOUP & SALAD Cooking Class:
No soup is more iconic than a steaming, hot bowl of chicken soup. Every culture has its own version of a starch floating in the deep, rich broth that is known to cure the flu and the blues simultaneously. Noodles, matzoh balls, dumplings, rice and barley all equally compliment this nutritiously satisfying comfort food.
During this 3 hour long class you’ll learn to make on of the most nourishing dishes on a cold day, a sick day, or when you just need a pick me up: chicken soup! In addition to the soup, you’ll also learn to make a nutritious Cesar salad and coleslaw to go with it.
The version of chicken soup that you’ll learn to make is full of veggies and homemade broth. And it’s easy - virtually a one pot meal.
The soup you’ll make is best served with a fresh salad or coleslaw for optimum nutrition and satisfaction. You’ll also learn recipes for each of these dishes, healthy staples that can pair well with a variety of meals. The dressings for the salads will be made separately and then added fresh when ready to eat.
Class includes: Materials List & Recipes
- Chicken Soup
- Cesar Salad
THE INCR-EDIBLE EGG Cooking Class:
Eggs are one of the most common items we have in our fridges, but also one of the most incredible! This class with Wendee will show you their full potential, and you’ll get to take your cooking skills to the next level at the same time.
The egg is one of the most abundant, versatile foods available. And today it’s possible to get local, organic, and even pasture raised eggs in many supermarkets. The health benefits of eggs are many, and chickens that have access to the outdoors to forage make eggs that are even higher in nutrients (especially omega fatty acids).
During this class you’ll learn two easy, healthy, and tasty ways to prepare eggs: quiches and breakfast burritos. These meals are easy to make in large quantities and eat for the rest of the week.
Class Includes: Materials List & Recipes
- Quiche: any kind you want. I prefer mine full of chopped veggies, and rich with flavor from abundant seasoning. Other possibilities include but not limited to, are: ham and cheese, artichoke and sun dried tomato, asparagus and brie, broccoli and sharp cheddar.
- Handmade Quiche Crust: My family’s favorite part of my quiches? The crust of course! No quiche is complete without homemade crust. A flaky and decadent alternate to the frozen versions, ours is made with organic butter and flour, thus insuring no inflammatory vegetable oils or GMO's. *Crust Free version for the quiche is also available for those gluten intolerant.
- Breakfast Burritos: An easy way to get vegetables in for breakfast! They freeze well too.
BUY NOW, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE GIFTED THIS EXPERIENCE JUST ADD IT TO YOUR REGISTRY BY GOING TO THE TOP RIGHT COLUMN AND SHARE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!